The Bowhunter Chronicles Podcast – Episode 267- Strategies for Clear Cuts and Hills – Jake Ormsbee – Michigan Gone Wild
On this weeks podcast Adam and John sit down with Jake Ormsbee from Michigan Gone Wild to talk about strategies for hunting in and around clear cuts and how how Jake hunts the hills.
- Bear Hunting seasons in Michigan
- Hunting Bear with dogs
- Guiding Michigan Elk hunts
- Scouting for elk and how that helps find deer
- Clear cut setups
- Ages of clear cuts and their value to hunters
- Clear cuts in relation to swamps
- Swamps in relation to hills
- How deer use hills in Michigan vs Ohio
https://www.spartanforge.ai – save 25% with code bowhunter
If you like what we are doing and want to see more, please consider checking out our Patreon account. Any funds generated through our Patreon account are funneled right back into the podcast to help fund equipment, hosting fees and gear for reviews and giveaways and as always future hunts.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices