The Bowhunter Chronicles Podcast – Episode 209 – Scout More, Get Better, Repeat – Rendell Erik
This week Adam sits down with self taught hunter Rendell Erik to discuss his hunting philosphy and why he believes his success is soley based on the amount of scouting he puts in every year.
- Time to Scout
- Process while scouting
- Building a Life Around Hunting
- Isn’t Iowa Deer Hunting Easy?
- Trail Camera Tactics
- Thoughts on Soaking Cell Camera’s
- What Would You Tell Your Earlier Self
- Mature Deer as a Different Species
- Gear Not as Important as Social Media Makes It
https://www.spartanforge.ai – save 25% with code bowhunter
If you like what we are doing and want to see more, please consider checking out our Patreon account. Any funds generated through our Patreon account are funneled right back into the podcast to help fund equipment, hosting fees and gear for reviews and giveaways and as always future hunts.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices